Traci and colleagues provide insight at various HR seminars, interviews on podcasts and write blogs and articles for publications throughout the year. This calendar list of events with links to more information will be updated as new opportunities are booked and articles and interviews are published. If you would like to request Traci for a speaking event or writing opportunity, please contact us.
May. 15th, 2020 | Seminar | Creating a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion to Elevate your Recruitment and Retention rates.
Sept. 13th, 2019 | Seminar | Becoming an Organization of Innovation through Diversity and Inclusion
July 19th, 2019 | Webinar | Hiring Contractors – What do I need to know? Want to get registered? Click HERE
May 15th, 2019| Podcast | Becoming the Rising Star Locally
Apr. 18th, 2009 | Article | Growing Your Business: Freelancer or Employee
Mar. 13th, 2019 | Seminar | From Working Hard to Working Smart: How to Hire, Engage and Manage Employees
- Learn the risk factors of mis-classification
- Key flags to the IRS and DOL regarding
- Best practices for identifying and classifying Independent Contractors
Mar. 12th, 2019 | Seminar | Download PPT | HR Best Practices to tHRive! Creating the Foundation to be a Non-Profit of Choice.
Traci’s presentations will provide you with:
- HR Law Basics
- Outline how to create an HR infrastructure that both supports your staff and provides you with legal protections.
- Identify policies and strategies that increase your employee satisfaction and compliance.
- Learn how to quickly identify compliance red flags.
Oct. 6th, 2018 | Podcast | Filling the Gaps with Traci Scherck
On this week’s What Works Podcast by Thinker:
- Common human resource mistakes made by small businesses
- How to properly price your services
- The value of networking to build your brand
Oct. 5th, 2018 | Podcast | EP26: Setting your Personal and Professional Boundaries with Traci Scherck
In this episode, Traci teaches us how we can set boundaries in our personal lives and in the workplace. Reminding us to thoroughly think what boundaries we are setting and how are we going to ensure that we follow through on these boundaries to love and respect ourselves.