We’re MPA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, NHA certified expert consultants in Human Resources offering HR solutions, training, and tools.
Our goal as an HR consulting firm is to ensure your organization has the processes and tools in place that maximize employee productivity and engagement. We partner with businesses to solve people challenges while ensuring you are in compliance. We learn your needs and customize a project and provide ongoing support that cost-effectively serves your business.
Read some of the great things clients have said about Traci and Scherck Consulting on our testimonials page.
Traci Scherck, MPA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, NHA
Traci is a dynamic, thoughtful and innovative HR professional that is committed to putting humans first while achieving customer engagement and profitability goals through authentic and concise HR solutions. Her experience includes non-profits, union and non-union organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, education, retail, and construction. She has built an HR department from the ground up, created strategic talent pathways, implemented compensation and benefits programs along with consulting with small business in an outsourced HR model.
Education and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science degree in Management from UW- La Crosse.
- MPA (Master degree in Public Administration) in management and leadership from Northern Illinois University.
- SPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications. These are the two highest HR certifications from the two most recognized HR bodies in the country.
- Certified Payroll Professional – Traci passed the CPP exam in 2008 and processed payroll for 7 years.
- NHA – Nursing Home Administrator License in Wisconsin.
National Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Blackhawk Human Resource Association (BHRA)
Family and Community
Traci lives in Beloit, Wisconsin with her husband and two boys. In her free time, she enjoys reading, hiking, and boating with family and friends. She is involved with Beloit Memorial High School mock interview program.